A group made to mentor two classes whose geographical distance from one another plays only a small role in how close they are.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tiffany... & Friends

Well I was thoroughly happy to see a project when I scrolled through Tiffany's blog. Seeing that they focused on physical survival I decided to send them in a different direction. You can see the post here and the project here.

Hello Tiffany, Christian, Skyler and Brianna!

I had a look at your project and thought that it was pretty good. You have a few grammatical errors here and there but nothing incomprehensable. As I was looking through it I saw the many aspects of physical survival that you pointed out. Now they did not only have to survive physically but mentally. In your opinions what kept them going through that experience, what kept them from going bonkers?

Ta-ta,
GreyM
Student Mentor

No comments: